Professor Greg Winterhalter to Participate in Seminar on Dutch Art, Patrons, and Markets
March 4, 2013
Professor Greg Winterhalter has been selected to participate in the seminar on Dutch Art, Patrons, and Markets at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, Georgia, June 23–28, 2013. The seminar will be led by Catherine Scallen, chair of the Department of Art History and Art at Case Western Reserve University and author of Rembrandt, Reputation, and the Practice of Connoisseurship.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program