CANCELLATION: Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
February 11, 2013
CANCELLATION: The Healthcare Forum originally scheduled at Southern Vermont College for February 21, at 5:30 p.m. with Joshua Sherman, M.D., Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, has been CANCELLED.
A notice will be sent if the lecture will be rescheduled for a future date!
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC