CANCELLATION: Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
February 11, 2013
CANCELLATION: The Healthcare Forum originally scheduled at Southern Vermont College for February 21, at 5:30 p.m. with Joshua Sherman, M.D., Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, has been CANCELLED.
A notice will be sent if the lecture will be rescheduled for a future date!
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)
- President Gross's Comment to National Journal Article
- Professor Gorham is a Vermont Rising Star