CANCELLATION: Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
February 11, 2013
CANCELLATION: The Healthcare Forum originally scheduled at Southern Vermont College for February 21, at 5:30 p.m. with Joshua Sherman, M.D., Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, has been CANCELLED.
A notice will be sent if the lecture will be rescheduled for a future date!
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs