Spring Course Offerings from Visual Design, Sports Law, and Pharmacology at Southern Vermont College
December 20, 2012
Spring courses at Southern Vermont College (SVC), with classes starting Wednesday, January 23, include topics in the arts, environment, marketing, healthcare, philanthropy, philosophy, writing, and communication. The College offers special rates for students over age 60 and for alumni of SVC or its predecessor, St. Joseph College, with a bachelor’s degree.
For those with a desire to refine and explore their creative capacity, SVC will be offering Concepts of Visual Design, Art History, Creative Writing, SVC Concert Band, and Effective Speaking.
Popular courses in Marketing, Sports Law, Brand Communication and Strategy, and Police Organization and Management will also be offered.
As the healthcare field increases in importance in today's world, courses in Anatomy and Physiology, Medical Microbiology, Pharmacology, and Healthcare Law are available for exploration.
Other courses of interest include English Composition, Introductory Algebra, Statistical Methods, and a basic computer class.
CLICK HERE to view a complete listing of the spring course schedule. Space is limited in certain classes, so register through the Office of Admissions. There’s still time to enroll in a degree program at Southern Vermont College for the spring semester. Admissions staff is available to answer any questions by calling 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)