- SVC Trustee Anita Hill Featured in New Documentary (March 17, 2014)
- Maggie Dietz's Talk on Poetry: April 10 (March 13, 2014)
- Lecture Series 2013-2014 (November 10, 2013)
- Photos from Family & Homecoming Weekend (October 4, 2013)
- President Gross' Article in INSIDE HIGHER ED on "Obama's ratings system..." (August 23, 2013)
- SVC Receives More than $2 Million from Donors (August 19, 2013)
- SVC Joins White House Efforts for Vets' Success on Campus (August 13, 2013)
- VT NASPA & SVC Sponsor Workshop on Vets in Higher Ed (August 9, 2013)
- Garafalo '10 Goes to White House as Champion of Change (August 2, 2013)
- SVC Names Chairs of Business and Humanities Divisions (July 29, 2013)
- SVC Partners with Glens Falls Hospital to Expand Rad Sciences Program (July 25, 2013)
- Provost DeCiccio Receives Red Sox Good Citizenship/Civil Service Award (July 23, 2013)
- President Gross Blogs for Huffington Post (July 15, 2013)
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program (June 4, 2013)
Press Releases & Events
There is always something happening at Southern Vermont College. Please use the links below for the latest press releases and announcements.
To request a copy of Admissions publications, please contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or complete an inquiry form. To request a copy of any other campus publications, contact the Office of Communications at 802-447-6388 or e-mail email@example.com.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community