Students at Southern Vermont College Present Art Exhibit
December 5, 2012
Students from the Humanities Quest for Success course at Southern Vermont College present their display of artwork in the Burgdorff Gallery. The public is invited to view the exhibit of pastels and charcoal, which will be on display until January 15, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except when the College is closed from December 24 to January 2).
The course, taught by Associate Professor Greg Winterhalter, brings together personal history, creative expression and the benefits of community engagement by having students use their abilities to write, create visual art and practice drama and music. The students worked collaboratively after studying modernist trends in the arts. For more information on the art display, contact Associate Professor Winterhalter at 802-447-6316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community