Healthcare Forum Hosts Panel of SVMC Professionals at Southern Vermont College
November 13, 2012
On Tuesday, December 4, the Healthcare Forum Series at Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a panel of experienced professionals from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to attend.
The panel members, who will be speaking about their specialty field and professional goals, include: John Gottung, Respiratory Therapist; Deb Dearstyne, a registered nurse from Surgical Services; Gretchen Johnson, a registered nurse from Intensive Care Unit; and Courtney Volski, a registered nurse from the Emergency and Trauma Unit. Each professional will speak about their specialty practice and the career path they have taken to reach their goals.
This fourth forum of the Healthcare Series is designed to promote conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, speciality roles and healthcare topics and is sponsored by SVC’s Division of Nursing. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."