Healthcare Forum Hosts Panel of SVMC Professionals at Southern Vermont College
November 13, 2012
On Tuesday, December 4, the Healthcare Forum Series at Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a panel of experienced professionals from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to attend.
The panel members, who will be speaking about their specialty field and professional goals, include: John Gottung, Respiratory Therapist; Deb Dearstyne, a registered nurse from Surgical Services; Gretchen Johnson, a registered nurse from Intensive Care Unit; and Courtney Volski, a registered nurse from the Emergency and Trauma Unit. Each professional will speak about their specialty practice and the career path they have taken to reach their goals.
This fourth forum of the Healthcare Series is designed to promote conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, speciality roles and healthcare topics and is sponsored by SVC’s Division of Nursing. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)