Provost Albert DeCiccio Presents at 40th Annual CIC Institute for Chief Academic Officers in San Antonio
November 1, 2012
On November 4, Provost Albert DeCiccio gave a presentation on "Monitoring Student Success" at the 40th Annual CIC Institute for Chief Academic Officers in San Antonio, TX. Provost DeCiccio shared SVC's attempts to monitor student success through a holistic approach to retention, through use of the rubric, and through mentoring.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."