Provost Albert DeCiccio Presents at 40th Annual CIC Institute for Chief Academic Officers in San Antonio
November 1, 2012
On November 4, Provost Albert DeCiccio gave a presentation on "Monitoring Student Success" at the 40th Annual CIC Institute for Chief Academic Officers in San Antonio, TX. Provost DeCiccio shared SVC's attempts to monitor student success through a holistic approach to retention, through use of the rubric, and through mentoring.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community