Professor Tom Redden to Speak on US Presidential Election at SIT Graduate Institute
October 23, 2012
SVC History and Politics Professor Tom Redden will speak on the upcoming US Presidential election at the School of International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute in Brattleboro, VT, on Friday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m. His talk is entitled "A Reflection of Foreign and Domestic Policy." Four years ago, Professor Redden spoke to this body providing his analysis of Barack Obama's foreign policy challenge. At Friday's presentation, Professor Redden will update with a discussion of Obama's successes, failures and future policies (as opposed to Romney's) if he were elected. This event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the Rotch (library) Building, Room 108/109 on the SIT campus.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)