Professor Tom Redden to Speak on US Presidential Election at SIT Graduate Institute
October 23, 2012
SVC History and Politics Professor Tom Redden will speak on the upcoming US Presidential election at the School of International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute in Brattleboro, VT, on Friday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m. His talk is entitled "A Reflection of Foreign and Domestic Policy." Four years ago, Professor Redden spoke to this body providing his analysis of Barack Obama's foreign policy challenge. At Friday's presentation, Professor Redden will update with a discussion of Obama's successes, failures and future policies (as opposed to Romney's) if he were elected. This event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the Rotch (library) Building, Room 108/109 on the SIT campus.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"