Professor Tom Redden to Speak on US Presidential Election at SIT Graduate Institute
October 23, 2012
SVC History and Politics Professor Tom Redden will speak on the upcoming US Presidential election at the School of International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute in Brattleboro, VT, on Friday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m. His talk is entitled "A Reflection of Foreign and Domestic Policy." Four years ago, Professor Redden spoke to this body providing his analysis of Barack Obama's foreign policy challenge. At Friday's presentation, Professor Redden will update with a discussion of Obama's successes, failures and future policies (as opposed to Romney's) if he were elected. This event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the Rotch (library) Building, Room 108/109 on the SIT campus.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community