Professor Tom Redden to Speak on US Presidential Election at SIT Graduate Institute
October 23, 2012
SVC History and Politics Professor Tom Redden will speak on the upcoming US Presidential election at the School of International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute in Brattleboro, VT, on Friday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m. His talk is entitled "A Reflection of Foreign and Domestic Policy." Four years ago, Professor Redden spoke to this body providing his analysis of Barack Obama's foreign policy challenge. At Friday's presentation, Professor Redden will update with a discussion of Obama's successes, failures and future policies (as opposed to Romney's) if he were elected. This event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the Rotch (library) Building, Room 108/109 on the SIT campus.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC