Professor Tom Redden to Speak on US Presidential Election at SIT Graduate Institute
October 23, 2012
SVC History and Politics Professor Tom Redden will speak on the upcoming US Presidential election at the School of International Training (SIT) Graduate Institute in Brattleboro, VT, on Friday, October 26, at 7:30 p.m. His talk is entitled "A Reflection of Foreign and Domestic Policy." Four years ago, Professor Redden spoke to this body providing his analysis of Barack Obama's foreign policy challenge. At Friday's presentation, Professor Redden will update with a discussion of Obama's successes, failures and future policies (as opposed to Romney's) if he were elected. This event, which is free and open to the public, will take place in the Rotch (library) Building, Room 108/109 on the SIT campus.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.