Division of Nursing Forum Invites Public Opinion: October 2
September 10, 2012
Division of Nursing Forum
Invites Public Opinion
The Southern Vermont College Division of Nursing wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree and Baccalaureate Degree Nursing programs (National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission).
You are invited to meet the visiting team and share comments about the programs in person at a public meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at 5:30 p.m. at the Southern Vermont College Healthcare Education Center at the Vermont Mill Properties, 160 Benmont Avenue, third floor, room 310.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Sharon Tanner, Chief Executive Officer
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.