Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 11, 2012
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Monday, Oct. 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. The public is invited to this event.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy, AmeriCorps/VISTA, Antioch University New England, Bentley University, Central College Study Abroad Program, Champlain College, College of St. Joseph, National College of Natural Medicine, New York University, Peace Corps, Sage Graduate College, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, University of New Haven, U.S. Army (healthcare), U.S. Navy (healthcare), Vermont Business for Social Responsibility and Wheelock College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.