Eric Parsons Appointed as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research at Southern Vermont College
September 14, 2012
Eric Parsons has joined the staff at Southern Vermont College as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research. In his role as Registrar, Parsons will be responsible for the maintenance of student academic records, registration and course enrollment, transfer credit evaluation, grade submission, degree audits, transcripts, graduation certification, and academic catalogues. As Director of Institutional Research, Parsons will consolidate data to be used for the College’s strategic planning, including retention initiatives, compiling an annual institutional fact book, producing enrollment and retention reports, and generating internal and external reports and surveys.
Prior to relocating to Vermont, Parsons had been employed at Arizona State University in Tempe since 200l, most recently as the Student Retention Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. Parsons earned a Master of Public Administration degree from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Studio Art from Oberlin College in Ohio.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community