Eric Parsons Appointed as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research at Southern Vermont College
September 14, 2012
Eric Parsons has joined the staff at Southern Vermont College as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research. In his role as Registrar, Parsons will be responsible for the maintenance of student academic records, registration and course enrollment, transfer credit evaluation, grade submission, degree audits, transcripts, graduation certification, and academic catalogues. As Director of Institutional Research, Parsons will consolidate data to be used for the College’s strategic planning, including retention initiatives, compiling an annual institutional fact book, producing enrollment and retention reports, and generating internal and external reports and surveys.
Prior to relocating to Vermont, Parsons had been employed at Arizona State University in Tempe since 200l, most recently as the Student Retention Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. Parsons earned a Master of Public Administration degree from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Studio Art from Oberlin College in Ohio.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President