Healthcare Forum on Nursing Student Research at Southern Vermont College
March 10, 2012
On Thursday, April 26, the Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College (SVC) will conclude with research presentations by the Nursing students. The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to this event.
SVC’s Nursing students will present their findings on evidence-based, nursing practice projects and address the issues on ventilator associated pneumonia, falls prevention, central-line associated infections, hospice care, and pain assessment and management in the pediatric population. Posters from their research will be on display from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the hallway outside of the Everett Theatre.
This event is the sixth healthcare forum in a series designed to promote conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, speciality roles and healthcare topics and is sponsored
by SVC’s Division of Nursing. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics