Research Training Course on Aging and Alzheimer's Offered this Summer at SVC
April 26, 2012
This summer, a scientific research course at Southern Vermont College will offer individuals an opportunity to become part of a unique research team studying the effects of aging and Alzheimer’s disease. The class, which will meet May 30 to June 20 and taught by Dr. Barry Flanary, will have students engaging in hands-on research in cellular and molecular biology.
The class will focus on current concepts in aging and Alzheimer’s disease, along with additional studies including pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment. The credit-bearing, undergraduate-level research course is designed for students who wish to obtain hands-on training and experience in cellular and molecular biological research.
For more information on this course or to register, contact Dr. Barry Flanary of SVC’s John Merck Division of Science and Technology at 802-447-4312 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."