Vermont Representative Peter Welch Writes to SVC Students
March 28, 2012
Vermont Representative Peter Welch wrote a letter to three SVC TRiO students thanking them for their essay that was sent to him with information on how federal dollars are being used at Southern Vermont College. The three TRiO students are: Dalesha Reid, Karen Rouse and Eric Brunham. Representative Welch also sent a letter to Sylvia Jimison, Associate Academic Dean and Director of Success Center, thanking her for alerting him to the TRiO Student Support Program.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics