Provost Albert DeCiccio to Speak at Southern Vermont Educators Symposium
March 6, 2012
Provost Albert DeCiccio will speak at the Southern Vermont Educators Symposium at Maple Street School in Manchester on Friday, March 16. His topic will be "Transforming the Curriculum through Course Apprentices." This workshop will present an initiative using students to differentiate curriculum for other students. Part of a new effort to transform teaching and learning at Southern Vermont College, course apprentices are upper-level students who enroll in a credit-bearing course on tutoring and then serve as intermediaries in this process, helping novice students acquire the knowledge necessary to succeed in their courses. This model can be used in the elementary and high school classrooms.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics