Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
March 5, 2012
Southern Vermont College in Bennington will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, March 22, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. (This is a rescheduled event due to inclement weather on March 1.) The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges, and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from local and regional industries, law enforcement, state agencies, health agencies and nonprofit organizations will be available, including Bennington Police Department, Capital Investigators, Enterprise, Fastenal, Sage Graduate College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Vermont State Police and more.
For more information or if a business would like to participate in the Fair, contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."