Zumbathon Charity Event at Southern Vermont College
March 6, 2012
The Nursing Club at Southern Vermont College will host a Zumbathon on Sunday, March 18, from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Mountaineer Athletic Center on campus. Proceeds of the event will benefit research of ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease. The fee is $5, and tickets will be available for purchase at SVC’s Campus Store; at the “Rock Your Heart Festival” on March 10 from 7 to 10 p.m. at Anytime Fitness, 120 Depot Street in Bennington; or at the door. Participants are asked to change into their sneakers in the gymnasium in order to keep the floor clean and dry.
Zumba Fitness® is the only Latin-inspired dance-fitness program that blends red-hot international music and steps to form a "fitness-party." Since 2001, the Zumba program has become the world's largest and most successful dance-fitness programs with more than 12 million people taking weekly Zumba classes in over 110,000 locations across more than 125 countries.
For more information on the Zumbathon at Southern Vermont College, contact the Division of Nursing at 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics