Healthcare Forum on Electronic Clinical Informatics at Southern Vermont College
February 12, 2012
On Thursday, February 23, the Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College will include a panel of clinical informatics specialists from three area health facilities with a topic of discussion on “Electronic . . . Clinical Informatics.” The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to attend. This event will be beneficial to everyone, since all will have lifetime clinical records, and it’s another informative topic from the U.S. Health Care Reform.
Panel members include Gail Balch, RN, Director of Information Systems and Clinical Informatics, and Cynthia Bush, RHIA, Director of Health Information Services at Southwestern Vermont Health Care; William Rauch, IT Director Informatics and Acute Care Systems at Berkshire Health Systems; and Louann Villani, RN, Director of Clinical Informatics at Albany Medical Center.
The presentation will encourage conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, specialty roles and healthcare topics. The panelists will answer questions on the importance of electronic patient records, confidentiality of records, lifetime clinical records and career trajectory for the clinical informatics role.
This event is the fourth healthcare forum in a series, which is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community