Healthcare Forum on Electronic Clinical Informatics at Southern Vermont College
February 12, 2012
On Thursday, February 23, the Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College will include a panel of clinical informatics specialists from three area health facilities with a topic of discussion on “Electronic . . . Clinical Informatics.” The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to attend. This event will be beneficial to everyone, since all will have lifetime clinical records, and it’s another informative topic from the U.S. Health Care Reform.
Panel members include Gail Balch, RN, Director of Information Systems and Clinical Informatics, and Cynthia Bush, RHIA, Director of Health Information Services at Southwestern Vermont Health Care; William Rauch, IT Director Informatics and Acute Care Systems at Berkshire Health Systems; and Louann Villani, RN, Director of Clinical Informatics at Albany Medical Center.
The presentation will encourage conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, specialty roles and healthcare topics. The panelists will answer questions on the importance of electronic patient records, confidentiality of records, lifetime clinical records and career trajectory for the clinical informatics role.
This event is the fourth healthcare forum in a series, which is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program