Blood Drive at Southern Vermont College
March 3, 2012
Southern Vermont College will be hosting an American Red Cross Blood Drive on Wednesday, April 4, from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Mountaineer Athletic Center gymnasium. Donors are required to be at least 17 years old and weigh at least 110 pounds. The College invites and encourages community members to participate in the Blood Drive.
For more information or to sign up to donate blood, contact SVC’s Community Service Coordinator and Residence Life Staff Assistant Jaleisa Brannic at 802-447-4078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE for a flyer of the Blood Drive - to post and/or pass on.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)