Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
February 28, 2012
NOTE: DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND THE COLLEGE BEING CLOSED ON MARCH 1, THE CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Southern Vermont College in Bennington will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, March 1, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges, and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from local and regional industries, law enforcement, state agencies, health agencies and nonprofit organizations will be available, including Bennington Police Department, Berkshire Family and Individual Resources (BFAIR), Enterprise, Fastenal, The Howard Center, Rent-a-Center, Sage Graduate College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Union Graduate College, U.S. Army Healthcare, Vermont State Police and more.
For more information or if a business would like to participate in the Fair, contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- SVC Members Participate in VWHE Conference
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition