Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
February 28, 2012
NOTE: DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND THE COLLEGE BEING CLOSED ON MARCH 1, THE CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Southern Vermont College in Bennington will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, March 1, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges, and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from local and regional industries, law enforcement, state agencies, health agencies and nonprofit organizations will be available, including Bennington Police Department, Berkshire Family and Individual Resources (BFAIR), Enterprise, Fastenal, The Howard Center, Rent-a-Center, Sage Graduate College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Union Graduate College, U.S. Army Healthcare, Vermont State Police and more.
For more information or if a business would like to participate in the Fair, contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community