Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
February 28, 2012
NOTE: DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS AND THE COLLEGE BEING CLOSED ON MARCH 1, THE CAREER AND INTERNSHIP FAIR HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
Southern Vermont College in Bennington will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, March 1, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges, and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from local and regional industries, law enforcement, state agencies, health agencies and nonprofit organizations will be available, including Bennington Police Department, Berkshire Family and Individual Resources (BFAIR), Enterprise, Fastenal, The Howard Center, Rent-a-Center, Sage Graduate College, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, Union Graduate College, U.S. Army Healthcare, Vermont State Police and more.
For more information or if a business would like to participate in the Fair, contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"