Healthcare Forum on "Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You?"
November 16, 2011
The Healthcare Forum series at Southern Vermont College continues with a panel discussion on Is Advanced Practice Nursing for You? Learning the Role of the Clinical Nurse Specialist! The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre on Thursday, December 1, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. The general public is invited to this event.
The panelists will include Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNSs) from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center. They will discuss the opportunities available in Advanced Practice Nursing and the domains of CNS practice. The panel members will also mention who was significant in helping and mentoring them, how their career goals changed over time and the key to professional development.
This event is the third healthcare forum in a series, which is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."