Women's Volleyball Advances to NCAA Division III Tournament
November 7, 2011
The Southern Vermont College Women’s Volleyball team learned its fate for the NCAA Division III tournament. SVC will travel to Clarkson University for its regional. The Mountaineers will take on 18th Ranked SUNY Cortland, Friday at 5:30 p.m.. The Red Dragons will enter the regional as the number one seed with a 37-1 record. SVC enters the NCAA tournament for the first time in program history with a 31-2 mark as the winners of the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC).
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community