November 4, 2011
Southern Vermont College Women’s Volleyball won the New England Collegiate Conference championship, Saturday afternoon. The Mountaineers won 3-0 over second seeded Newbury College, at the Mountaineer Athletic Center, to advance to the NCAA Division III tournament.
In Men's Soccer, senior mid-fielder Noah Massucci (Craftsbury, VT) contributed on all four of the Southern Vermont goals, Friday afternoon. Massucci led the host Mountaineers to a 4-1 New England Collegiate Conference (NECC) semi-final victory, over fifth seeded Elms College. Massucci scored two second half goals and had two second half assists for the Mountaineers in the win. The Men's team will host the NECC championship game Sunday at 1 p.m.
Check out the recaps on www.svcathletics.com.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.