November 4, 2011
Southern Vermont College Women’s Volleyball won the New England Collegiate Conference championship, Saturday afternoon. The Mountaineers won 3-0 over second seeded Newbury College, at the Mountaineer Athletic Center, to advance to the NCAA Division III tournament.
In Men's Soccer, senior mid-fielder Noah Massucci (Craftsbury, VT) contributed on all four of the Southern Vermont goals, Friday afternoon. Massucci led the host Mountaineers to a 4-1 New England Collegiate Conference (NECC) semi-final victory, over fifth seeded Elms College. Massucci scored two second half goals and had two second half assists for the Mountaineers in the win. The Men's team will host the NECC championship game Sunday at 1 p.m.
Check out the recaps on www.svcathletics.com.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.