President Gross Speaks on Myths of College Applications, Admissions & Financial Aid
September 8, 2011
SVC President Karen Gross will speak at Maple Street School in Manchester, VT, on "Demystifying College Applications, Admissions & Financial Aid: The Top Eight Myths" on Wednesday, September 14, from 7-8:30 p.m. The workshop will be presented to middle and high school students and their families. Also featured in the workshop will be Lora Block, College Advisory Service, Educational Consultant. Both presenters will provide essential information about the best way to do a college search, what colleges are looking for, the essentials about financial aid, and correcting misinformation.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community