Provost Albert DeCiccio and Chair of The Hunter Division of Business Eric Drouart Honored at Vermont Campus Compact Conference
March 26, 2011
Provost Albert DeCiccio and Chair of The McCormick Division of Business Eric Drouart have been named finalists for the 2011 Vermont Campus Compact (VCC) Higher Education Conference as a result of their excellent work on behalf of Vermont students and communities. VCC is a consortium of Vermont’s colleges and universities committed to the civic purposes of higher education.
Provost Albert DeCiccio was a finalist for the Vermont Campus Compact statewide Campus Leadership for Civic Engagement Award.
Chair of The McCormick Division of Business Eric Drouart was a finalist for the Vermont Campus Compact statewide Excellence in Community-Based Teaching Award.
The award recipients and nominees will be honored for their accomplishments at a Statewide Recognition Reception and Ceremony on Thursday, April 7, from 4-6 p.m. at the Capitol Plaza Hotel and Conference Center in Montpelier.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)
- President Gross's Comment to National Journal Article
- Professor Gorham is a Vermont Rising Star