Vermont Spirit Detectives to Present Paranormal Findings at Southern Vermont College
October 30, 2010
On Saturday, November 13, the Vermont Spirit Detectives will present their findings from an investigation into the legends surrounding mysterious happenings at Southern Vermont College. The presentation will take place in the College’s Everett Mansion Theatre at 6 p.m. This event is free and open to the public.
The Vermont Spirit Detectives are a Burlington-based group of ghost-hunters who work with video cameras, digital recorders and electromagnetic meters that record what paranormal investigators call “electronic voice phenomenon” (EVP) and to gather scientific findings. The group’s Web site, which hails Vermont Spirit Detectives as the, “private eyes for those who’ve died,” details the many Vermont homes and businesses purported to be haunted where they have performed investigations. More information on Vermont Spirit Detectives is available at http://vtspirits.com.
The legends of paranormal activity at Southern Vermont College have been featured in New England writer Joseph Citro’s books as well as in author Tim Simard’s recent book, “Haunted Hikes of Vermont.” For additional information about the Saturday night talk, call 802-447-6328 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)
- President Gross's Comment to National Journal Article
- Professor Gorham is a Vermont Rising Star