President Gross Moderates Conference Panel on Financial Literacy
April 5, 2010
On April 26, SVC President Karen Gross will attend a conference on Cities as a Source of Consumer Protection, which will take place at Fordham University School of Law. Dr. Gross will moderate a panel discussion on the topic of Financial Literacy in the Public Schools.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"