President Gross Moderates Conference Panel on Financial Literacy
April 5, 2010
On April 26, SVC President Karen Gross will attend a conference on Cities as a Source of Consumer Protection, which will take place at Fordham University School of Law. Dr. Gross will moderate a panel discussion on the topic of Financial Literacy in the Public Schools.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics