President Gross Moderates Conference Panel on Financial Literacy
April 5, 2010
On April 26, SVC President Karen Gross will attend a conference on Cities as a Source of Consumer Protection, which will take place at Fordham University School of Law. Dr. Gross will moderate a panel discussion on the topic of Financial Literacy in the Public Schools.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.