Flu Season Health Tip of the Week
- Eat healthy--Good Nutrition is key—eat 5 servings of fruits and vegetables everyday.
- Get enough sleep—8 hours of sleep is recommended for most age groups.
- Get regular exercise—Aim for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise everyday.
- Reduce stress—too much stress can impair the immune system.
If you are healthy and your immune system is working you can avoid getting the flu!
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics