Healthcare Management and Advocacy Certificate Program
A week-long certificate program is available in Healthcare Management and Advocacy (HMA). The HMA and Certificate course is an overview of the U.S. healthcare system. Topics covered include Introduction to Healthcare; Diversity and Cultural Competency in Healthcare; Basic Issues of Aging; Assessment, Interviewing and Communications Skills; Healthcare Financing; Healthcare Planning and Law; and Simulation Learning in a Simulation Lab. Upon completion of the program, students will earn two academic credits.
For additional information, contact the program office at 802-447-4661.
Below are some images of the Senior Whole Health participants from the Summer 2011 HMA Certificate Program:
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."