Healthcare Management and Advocacy Certificate Program
A week-long certificate program is available in Healthcare Management and Advocacy (HMA). The HMA and Certificate course is an overview of the U.S. healthcare system. Topics covered include Introduction to Healthcare; Diversity and Cultural Competency in Healthcare; Basic Issues of Aging; Assessment, Interviewing and Communications Skills; Healthcare Financing; Healthcare Planning and Law; and Simulation Learning in a Simulation Lab. Upon completion of the program, students will earn two academic credits.
For additional information, contact the program office at 802-447-4661.
Below are some images of the Senior Whole Health participants from the Summer 2011 HMA Certificate Program:
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.