Healthcare Management and Advocacy Certificate Program
A week-long certificate program is available in Healthcare Management and Advocacy (HMA). The HMA and Certificate course is an overview of the U.S. healthcare system. Topics covered include Introduction to Healthcare; Diversity and Cultural Competency in Healthcare; Basic Issues of Aging; Assessment, Interviewing and Communications Skills; Healthcare Financing; Healthcare Planning and Law; and Simulation Learning in a Simulation Lab. Upon completion of the program, students will earn two academic credits.
For additional information, contact the program office at 802-447-4661.
Below are some images of the Senior Whole Health participants from the Summer 2011 HMA Certificate Program:
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community