Southern Vermont College Forms
All forms are in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat or another PDF-capable reader such as OS X's Preview application. If you do not have the free reader, you can download it.
|Form Name||File Size (in Kilobytes)||Number of Pages|
|Academic Change Form||62||1|
|Academic Status Report||620||1|
|Application for Admission||16||2|
|Application for Double Major||4||1|
|Application for Graduation||5||1|
|Application for Independent Study||8||4|
|Change of Address||89||1|
|Change of Personal Data||4||1|
|Course Withdraw Form||72||1|
|FERPA Directory Information Removal||86|
|Incomplete Grade Contract||30||2|
|Learning Differences Support Program||111||1|
|Reentry Enrollment Confirmation||78||1|
|Reentry Student Application & Policies||29||2|
|Request for Degree Audit||85||1|
|Request for Overload Approval||86||1|
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin