Quick Facts and Resources/Helpful Links
- Total Institutional Aid Awarded for Academic Year 2013-2014 is $3.5 million.
- 90% of students receive some type of financial aid.
- Average Total Aid Package is $14,500.
- 92% of students receive institutional Grants/Scholarships.
- Average student debt upon graduation for the class of 2013 (Stafford and Alternative Loans): $30,706
The chart below indicates the estimated breakdown of all Financial Aid for 2012-2013:
|Financial Aid Program||2012-2013||Number of Recipients|
|Federal Pell Grant||$1,134,425||287|
|Federal SEOG Grants||$93,641||91|
|Federal Work Study||$83,901||93|
The chart below is a list of Resources and Helpful Links:
|www.finaid.org||Helpful Web site for scholarship search engines, calculators and military aid|
|www.vsac.org||Vermont State Grants (VT residents only) and Scholarships|
|www.collegeboard.com||College Planning, SAT preparation, College Search, Scholarship Search and much more|
|www.fastaid.com||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.fastweb.com||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.financialaidtips.org/minorities.htm||Scholarship Search Engine|
|www.salliemae.com/plan||Education Investment Planner|
|www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org||A resource for borrowers and their families|
Other SVC Financial Aid Information
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.