Support from the Financial Aid Office
Our student-focused staff works to help students and their families seek, obtain and make the best use of all resources available to help them finance the costs of attending Southern Vermont College. We aim to provide efficient and effective access to programs and services through personalized attention.
In partnership with internal, federal, state and other organizations, staff members coordinate the administration of all student financial assistance awarded to ensure equity and consistency in the delivery of funds to students.
We consider each application individually. We use the information reported on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and any supplemental information provided by the family as a guide in determining your expected family contribution.
Southern Vermont College understands the financial aid process can be complex and overwhelming. We are pleased to announce a series of financial aid information sessions. Our financial aid professionals will provide an overview of the financial aid process and will be available to answer questions. There is also an opportunity for the College Financial Aid Office to host FAFSA nights at local high schools to assist parents in completing the FAFSA form.
Other SVC Financial Aid Information
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)