Support from the Financial Aid Office
Our student-focused staff works to help students and their families seek, obtain and make the best use of all resources available to help them finance the costs of attending Southern Vermont College. We aim to provide efficient and effective access to programs and services through personalized attention.
In partnership with internal, federal, state and other organizations, staff members coordinate the administration of all student financial assistance awarded to ensure equity and consistency in the delivery of funds to students.
We consider each application individually. We use the information reported on the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and any supplemental information provided by the family as a guide in determining your expected family contribution.
Southern Vermont College understands the financial aid process can be complex and overwhelming. We are pleased to announce a series of financial aid information sessions. Our financial aid professionals will provide an overview of the financial aid process and will be available to answer questions. There is also an opportunity for the College Financial Aid Office to host FAFSA nights at local high schools to assist parents in completing the FAFSA form.
Other SVC Financial Aid Information
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics