Jane Uva, MD
ADJUNCT FACULTY, the john merck division of science and technology
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- School of Public Health , State University of New York, Albany, Preventive Medicine
- Residency: Wright State university School of Medicine, Dayton, OH, Emergency Medicine
- Post-Graduate: Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA
- MPH, Master of Public Health, Health Care Management and Policy, Maternal and Child Health
- Medical School: Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, OH
- MD, Doctor of Medicine
- Undergraduate: Vanderbilt University/Peabody College, Nashville, TN
- BS, Organizational Behavior and Human Development
- Related work, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Thesis: "Adolescence Health Education"
- Anatomy and Physiology
Health education and leadership, classroom to community outreach, academic success for healthcare students
areas of expertise
Public health, health care policy, hospital compliance, health education, preventive medicine, adult emergency medicine, pediatric emergency medicine, occupational health, college health
Why I teach
I have always wanted to teach, and "Doctor" means to teach in Latin.
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Facing the Giants
Best part of being at SVC
The people who work here really care for students!
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- Sign up Now for Summer Classes
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- NECC Basketball Championships at SVC this Week
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- SVC's DeShawn Hamlet Garners Regional, National Recognition
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety