Harriet R. Sullivan-Bibee, B.S.N., R.N.
part-time instructor, the division of nursing
802-442-3247 or 802-384-3085
Office Room: Clinical area - 802-447-5187
- B.S.N., Southern Vermont College
- Clinical for Nursing
Acute care settings, Cardiac, Education
areas of expertise
Why I teach
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and years of experience with the students.
Favorite Authors are Nora Roberts and James Patterson
Best part of being at SVC
The relationships that I have created with faculty and students.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President