Harriet R. Sullivan-Bibee, B.S.N., R.N.
part-time instructor, the division of nursing
802-442-3247 or 802-384-3085
Office Room: Clinical area - 802-447-5187
- B.S.N., Southern Vermont College
- Clinical for Nursing
Acute care settings, Cardiac, Education
areas of expertise
Why I teach
I truly enjoy sharing my knowledge and years of experience with the students.
Favorite Authors are Nora Roberts and James Patterson
Best part of being at SVC
The relationships that I have created with faculty and students.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community