Jennifer Burg, Ph.D.
Chair, associate professor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 352
- Ph.D., English, emphasis in Rhetoric and Composition, Washington State University, 2003
- M.S., English, emphasis in Theory and Practice of Writing, Utah State University, 1997
- B.S., Honors English, Weber State University, 1995
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- World Literature
academic Research/interests and areas of expertise
Rhetoric, Composition, and Popular Culture
Why I teach
My goal is always to promote students' intellectual engagement with texts of all kinds, and to help them become more perceptive readers of and articulate writers about rhetoric in their words.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."