Laura Mack, MA, BS
adjunct faculty, The hunter division of humanities
- Graduate of The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- MA, BS, Eastern Michigan University
- ABD, University of Michigan
- Composition 101 & 102
Post-Civil War Vermont history
areas of expertise
Writing fiction; Web copy
Why I teach
I teach because I was mentored by wonderful, dedicated teachers. They taught me that there is no better way to live and think than to help others to do so.
At the moment, Wolf Hall and Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel
Everything is Illuminated
Best part of being at SVC
I love being part of a community that cares about teaching and learning.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President