Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A.
Director of Radiologic sciences curriculum, the Merck Division of Science and Technology
Everett Mansion 313
- M.A., Administration and Leadership, Health Care, Plattsburgh State University, 1992
- B.S., Educational Studies, Health Education, Empire State College, 1988
- A.S., Radiologic Technology, North Country Community College, 1982
- Director of Radiologic Sciences, Merck Division of Science and Technology, Southern Vermont College, 2003-present
- Program Director, Radiologic Technology, North Country Community College, 2000-2003
- Radiological sciences
Radiation physics and radiation biology
Why I teach
I have wanted to be in the field of radiology since I was 12. My love of the field, and the need for good technologists, led me to change my focus from Radiology Administration to Education.
- GE Healthcare Award for Excellence, 2004
- NYCOMED Amersham Award for Excellence in Radiology Administration, 2000
Radiology: An Illustrated History by Ronald L. Eisenberg
My grandfather’s paintings
Best part of being at SVC
The people, the area, the challenges that came with starting this new program that is currently in its 4th year.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community