Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A.
Director of Radiologic sciences curriculum, the Merck Division of Science and Technology
Everett Mansion 313
- M.A., Administration and Leadership, Health Care, Plattsburgh State University, 1992
- B.S., Educational Studies, Health Education, Empire State College, 1988
- A.S., Radiologic Technology, North Country Community College, 1982
- Director of Radiologic Sciences, Merck Division of Science and Technology, Southern Vermont College, 2003-present
- Program Director, Radiologic Technology, North Country Community College, 2000-2003
- Radiological sciences
Radiation physics and radiation biology
Why I teach
I have wanted to be in the field of radiology since I was 12. My love of the field, and the need for good technologists, led me to change my focus from Radiology Administration to Education.
- GE Healthcare Award for Excellence, 2004
- NYCOMED Amersham Award for Excellence in Radiology Administration, 2000
Radiology: An Illustrated History by Ronald L. Eisenberg
My grandfather’s paintings
Best part of being at SVC
The people, the area, the challenges that came with starting this new program that is currently in its 4th year.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics