Bruce Lee-Clark, J.D.
part-time instructor, the donald everett axinn division of social sciences
- J.D., Syracuse University, 1993
- M.Div., Harvard University, 1977
- A.B., Syracuse University, 1975
- Forensic Science
Forensics and the relationship of scientific evidence to the criminal trial process.
areas of expertise
Law and Civics Education; Health Law, Business Law, New Testament Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing my passion for law, and assisting students to develop their skills in analysis, writing and other forms of persuasive communication.
The Art of Possibility, anything by Kathy Reichs or anything by Archer Mayer.
Shawshank Redemption, I Am Sam
Best part of being at SVC
The interaction with students.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: Developing Leadership Within the Academy...
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader