Bruce Lee-Clark, J.D.
part-time instructor, the donald everett axinn division of social sciences
- J.D., Syracuse University, 1993
- M.Div., Harvard University, 1977
- A.B., Syracuse University, 1975
- Forensic Science
Forensics and the relationship of scientific evidence to the criminal trial process.
areas of expertise
Law and Civics Education; Health Law, Business Law, New Testament Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing my passion for law, and assisting students to develop their skills in analysis, writing and other forms of persuasive communication.
The Art of Possibility, anything by Kathy Reichs or anything by Archer Mayer.
Shawshank Redemption, I Am Sam
Best part of being at SVC
The interaction with students.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program