Bruce Lee-Clark, JD
adjunct faculty, the donald everett axinn division of social sciences
- JD, Syracuse University, 1993
- MDiv, Harvard University, 1977
- AB, Syracuse University, 1975
- Forensic Science
Forensics and the relationship of scientific evidence to the criminal trial process.
areas of expertise
Law and Civics Education; Health Law, Business Law, New Testament Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing my passion for law, and assisting students to develop their skills in analysis, writing and other forms of persuasive communication.
The Art of Possibility, anything by Kathy Reichs or anything by Archer Mayer.
Shawshank Redemption, I Am Sam
Best part of being at SVC
The interaction with students.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.