Bruce Lee-Clark, JD
adjunct faculty, the donald everett axinn division of social sciences
- JD, Syracuse University, 1993
- MDiv, Harvard University, 1977
- AB, Syracuse University, 1975
- Forensic Science
Forensics and the relationship of scientific evidence to the criminal trial process.
areas of expertise
Law and Civics Education; Health Law, Business Law, New Testament Studies
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing my passion for law, and assisting students to develop their skills in analysis, writing and other forms of persuasive communication.
The Art of Possibility, anything by Kathy Reichs or anything by Archer Mayer.
Shawshank Redemption, I Am Sam
Best part of being at SVC
The interaction with students.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC