Tammy L. Kenny, M.S.
Everett Mansion 313
- M.S., Biology, State University of New York, Fredonia, 2007
- B.S., Biology, Utica College of Syracuse University, Utica, N.Y., 2004
- Instructor, Southern Vermont College, 2007-present
- Instructor, Jamestown (N.Y.) Community College, 2006-2007
- Instructor, SUNY Fredonia, 2005-2007
- Anatomy & Physiology I and II Lecture/Lab
- Wildlife Biology
- Introduction to Cellular Biology, Genetics and Biodiversity
Animal behavior, particularly social communication. I have two manuscripts: Kazial, K.A., Kenny T. L., and Burnett, S. C. 2008. Little brown bats (Myotis lucifugus) recognizes individual identity of conspecifics using sonar calls . Ethology, 114, 469-478.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Animal behavior with an emphasis in social communication
Why I teach
I’ve always enjoyed biology, particularly organismal biology. I enjoy sharing my love of this subject with others.
Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Lord of the Rings
Best part of being at SVC
The campus is beautiful and the environment is very friendly.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics