Erin Kaufman, M.Ed.
part-time instructor, the hunter division of humanities
- M.Ed., Lesley College/Shady Hill School
- B.A., Amherst College
- English Composition I
Art (Studio and History)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
English Literature, Drawing and Printmaking and Northern Renaissance Painting
Why I teach
I teach because I love teaching. Teaching connects me to people I would not otherwise know; it expands my world. It's a great feeling to have something useful to offer, and I believe the English skills I can share will be crucial to my students in pursuing any of their dreams. I believe facility with language enriches life. A teacher of mine wrote, "If the teaching enterprise is noble, it is so because it unites young and old, pipsqueak and fogy, in common cause and common humanity."
Best part of being at SVC
The best moments so far have been the ones in which students have found they are proud of work they have struggled to create.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics