Stacey Hills, Ph.D.
chair, associate professor, the mccormick Division of business
Everett Mansion 361
- Ph.D., Management (Marketing Concentration), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2004
- M.B.A., Product Development and Economics Concentration, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1997
- B.A., Economics and International Studies, Russell Sage College, 1995
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Sports Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- International Marketing
- International Management
- International Law
- Entrepreneurship Foundations and Statistics
- Marketing strategy, marketing education techniques, improving student learning and classroom experiences
areas of expertise
Survey and research design, marketing strategy planning, small business marketing
Why I teach
Working with students is the most fun, interesting and best way to spend my time. I love learning, I love thinking about and exploring problems, and I love finding creative solutions to those problems. Teaching allows me to share that enthusiasm and help grow a community of learners so that we can all reach our goals together.
- "Pride and Prejudice" (with or without the Zombies)
Too many to choose! I love documentaries and sci-fi/action movies and musicals and old classic black-and-white films and . . . let's just say film is very important to me.
Best part of being at SVC
I'm so excited to be able to know everyone and experience such a personal learning community.
highlightsFebruary 2013 - Attended the Marketing Management Association Spring Educators' Conference in Chicago, IL.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."