Stacey Hills, PhD
chair, associate professor, the mccormick Division of business
Everett Mansion 361
- PhD, Management (Marketing Concentration), Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2004
- MBA, Product Development and Economics Concentration, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1997
- BA, Economics and International Studies, Russell Sage College, 1995
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Sports Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- International Marketing
- International Management
- International Law
- Entrepreneurship Foundations and Statistics
- Marketing strategy, marketing education techniques, improving student learning and classroom experiences
areas of expertise
Survey and research design, marketing strategy planning, small business marketing
Why I teach
Working with students is the most fun, interesting and best way to spend my time. I love learning, I love thinking about and exploring problems, and I love finding creative solutions to those problems. Teaching allows me to share that enthusiasm and help grow a community of learners so that we can all reach our goals together.
- "Pride and Prejudice" (with or without the Zombies)
Too many to choose! I love documentaries and sci-fi/action movies and musicals and old classic black-and-white films and . . . let's just say film is very important to me.
Best part of being at SVC
I'm so excited to be able to know everyone and experience such a personal learning community.
highlightsFebruary 2013 - Attended the Marketing Management Association Spring Educators' Conference in Chicago, IL.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC