Carol Greenhouse, M.F.A.
part-time instructor, The hunter Division of humanities
- M.F.A., B.A., Bennington College
- English Composition I, Grammar Lab
The theory of schema, integral education, alternative health
- Journalism, magazine writing, creative non-fiction, fiction, contemporary poetry, consciousness studies, social justice, alternative education, adventure travel
Why I teach
Because I've had a long career in publishing, that has taught me some interesting things I enjoy passing on.
Exploring the Crack in the Cosmic Eggs by Joseph Chilton Pearce
I don't know, but the movies my seven-year-old daughter and I watch regularly are Horse Boy, Man on Wire and The Little Prince.
Best part of being at SVC
The students. No contest.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.