Richard Gauthier, MS
adjunct faculty, the donald everett axinn division of social sciences
- MS, Norwich University
- BS, Southern Vermont College
- Criminal Justice courses
academic Research /nterests
Management of small law enforcement agencies, regionalization of law enforcement services and specialized investigations
areas of expertiseChild abuse investigations (recognized by Vermont courts as an expert).
Domestic violence investigations (recognized by Vermont courts as an expert).
Regionalization of law enforcement services (subject of my master's degree thesis).
Why I teach
I enjoy the student contact, introducing them to new material and information and the discussions/debates.
My reading tastes are too eclectic.
Saving Private Ryan
Best part of being at SVC
The ability to have student contact on a much more personal level.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President