Joyce Frissell, MSN
part-time instructor, the division of Nursing
- M.S.N., Science, Nursing, Sage Colleges
- B.S.N., University of Massachusetts
- A.D.N., Berkshire Community College
- Anatomy & Physiology
- State Certified CNA Program
- Nu200 Clinical Adjunct Instructor
- Teaching Practicum for SR. students at University of Massachusetts on a Cardiology Unit
- Lab Instructor and classroom teaching on age-related changes in the older adult
Nurses Job Satisfaction, Community Health and Needs Assessment
areas of expertise
Med. Surg., Psych. Mental Health Nursing, Acute-Chronic Illness in Long-term Care Rehab., Gerontological Nursing across the continuum of care/Adolescent and child in residential school settings
Why I teach
For my students
Best part of being at SVC
Being an instructor for students
Professor Deal of Humanities Division...
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: Apr. 21
- Pop Artist Exhibit, Reception: March 31
- SVC COMMENCEMENT SCHEDULE
- Lectures on Buddhism, Spirituality, and American Politics
- Peter Rabbit Egg Hunt: Apr. 1
- Annual Sarnoff Speech Contest: Apr. 1
- Lecture by Award-winning Author Andre Dubus III: Apr. 3
- Blood Drive: Apr. 4
- SVC Lecture Series 2011-2012
- 2012 Commencement Speaker is Bioethicist and Writer Ruth Levy Guyer, Ph.D.
- SUMMER 2012 COURSE SCHEDULE
- Dean of Students Elected VT State Dir. of NASPA
- Read Article: SVC's Acting President Steps to the Fore
- Online Registration - SVC Scholar Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."