Sandra Fleischmann, M.S.N., R.N.-B.C.
instructor, the division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center 305
- M.S.N., Nursing Education, University of Phoenix, 2007
- B.S.N., Nursing, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, 1987
- Diploma, Nursing, Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing, 1981
- Instructor, Division of Nursing, Southern Vermont College, 2009-present
- Assistant Professor of Nursing, New Mexico State University, 2008-2009
- Home Health Staff Educator
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Public and Community Health Nursing
areas of exertise
- Public, Community Health Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing
Why i teach
Because I love my profession and wish to educate and support the next generation of nurses.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Princess Bride
Best part of being at SVC
The ability to work closely with nursing students in a supportive setting.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities