Sandra Fleischmann, M.S.N., R.N.-B.C.
instructor, the division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center 305
- M.S.N., Nursing Education, University of Phoenix, 2007
- B.S.N., Nursing, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences, 1987
- Diploma, Nursing, Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing, 1981
- Instructor, Division of Nursing, Southern Vermont College, 2009-present
- Assistant Professor of Nursing, New Mexico State University, 2008-2009
- Home Health Staff Educator
- Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
- Public and Community Health Nursing
areas of exertise
- Public, Community Health Nursing and Psychiatric Nursing
Why i teach
Because I love my profession and wish to educate and support the next generation of nurses.
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Princess Bride
Best part of being at SVC
The ability to work closely with nursing students in a supportive setting.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs