Ellen Ennis, MA
adjunct faculty, The hunter division of humanities
- MA, English, Southern Connecticut State University
- BA, English, University of Rochester
- English Composition I & II
The art and science of teaching and learning, poetry and young adult literature.
areas of expertise
Writing, learning styles and curriculum design.
Why I teach
I teach because I love learning and enjoy helping students to find the success and pleasure that come from learning.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Best part of being at SVC
SVC is a small, close community of learners who support each other. There is a positive and energizing spirit here that comes from an environment where all active learners are willing to look forward and to accept new ideas to build a stronger institution.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC