Ellen Ennis, M.A.
part-time instructor, The hunter division of humanities
- M.A., English, Southern Connecticut State University
- B.A., English, University of Rochester
- English Composition I & II
The art and science of teaching and learning, poetry and young adult literature.
areas of expertise
Writing, learning styles and curriculum design.
Why I teach
I teach because I love learning and enjoy helping students to find the success and pleasure that come from learning.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Best part of being at SVC
SVC is a small, close community of learners who support each other. There is a positive and energizing spirit here that comes from an environment where all active learners are willing to look forward and to accept new ideas to build a stronger institution.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)