Ellen Ennis, M.A.
part-time instructor, The hunter division of humanities
- M.A., English, Southern Connecticut State University
- B.A., English, University of Rochester
- English Composition I & II
The art and science of teaching and learning, poetry and young adult literature.
areas of expertise
Writing, learning styles and curriculum design.
Why I teach
I teach because I love learning and enjoy helping students to find the success and pleasure that come from learning.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Best part of being at SVC
SVC is a small, close community of learners who support each other. There is a positive and energizing spirit here that comes from an environment where all active learners are willing to look forward and to accept new ideas to build a stronger institution.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community