Jennifer Burg, Ph.D.
Chair, associate professor, the hunter division of humanities
Everett Mansion 352
- Ph.D., English, emphasis in Rhetoric and Composition, Washington State University, 2003
- M.S., English, emphasis in Theory and Practice of Writing, Utah State University, 1997
- B.S., Honors English, Weber State University, 1995
- English Composition I
- English Composition II
- World Literature
- Introduction to Rhetoric
- Women and Rhetoric
- Humanities Senior Capstone
- Introduction to Creative Writing
academic Research/interests and areas of expertise
Rhetoric, Composition, and Popular Culture
Why I teach
My goal is always to promote students' intellectual engagement with texts of all kinds, and to help them become more perceptive readers of and articulate writers about rhetoric in their words.
April 2014 - Elected to Governing Board of the Popular Culture Association/American Culture Association
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program