Kathi Atkins, M.S.N., B.S.N., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
Healthcare Education Center
- M.S., Nursing, Benedictine University
- B.S., Nursing, Southern Vermont College
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Predictors of Success in Associate's Degree Nursing Program
areas of expertise
Medical/Surgical Nursing, Pediatrics and College Health
Why I teach
I teach because I believe that quality care in nursing is essential, and I have the knowledge and experience to nurture new nurses in becoming the leaders in healthcare to deliver that quality of care.
- "Sisters" by Danielle Steele
"A Beautiful Mind"
Best part of being at SVC
As an alumna, I enjoy mentoring, conversing and encouraging the success of new SVC students. I also enjoy the SVC culture and supportive community.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)