Bonnie Anderson, M.S.N., B.S.N.
PART-TIME instructor, the division of nursing
- M.S.N., Walden University (expected 2011)
- B.S.N., University of Massachusetts, 1999
- A.D.N., Berkshire Community College, 1997
- Certified Nurse Assistant Course
- Basic Life Support
- Medication Administration
- Nursing Clinical Instructor (BCC)
- Nursing Clinical Instructor (UMASS)
- Nursing Clinical Instructor (SVC)
I am interested in nursing education and providing a student-centered environment.
areas of expertise
Nursing has brought me to many areas of practice including home healthcare, the medical/surgical floor, school nurse leader, the emergency department, nursing education and case management.
Why I teach
I love sharing and encouraging students to move forward in their educational path.
My nursing textbooks
Best part of being at SVC
I have found that SVC is a most nurturing environment in which to raise the next generation of thoughful, competent, caring professional registered nurses.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- SVC Partners with College Steps Program
- Provost DeCiccio's Article "Dreams Can Come True" in NEBHE
- Colleges Against Cancer Club Raises Funds for Hospital Cancer Center
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics