Mary Agoglia, M.A., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- M.A., Nursing Education, New York University
- B.S., Nursing, Adelphi University
- Skills/Simulation Lab
areas of expertise
Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Mental Health
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with others.
"Being Peace" by Thich Nhat Hahn, "Snow Falling on Cedars" by David Guterson
"It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart
Best part of being at SVC
SVC: It's all good!
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"