Mary Agoglia, M.A., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- M.A., Nursing Education, New York University
- B.S., Nursing, Adelphi University
- Skills/Simulation Lab
areas of expertise
Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Mental Health
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with others.
"Being Peace" by Thich Nhat Hahn, "Snow Falling on Cedars" by David Guterson
"It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart
Best part of being at SVC
SVC: It's all good!
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President