Mary Agoglia, M.A., R.N.
instructor, the Division of nursing
- M.A., Nursing Education, New York University
- B.S., Nursing, Adelphi University
- Skills/Simulation Lab
areas of expertise
Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Mental Health
Why I teach
I enjoy sharing knowledge and experience with others.
"Being Peace" by Thich Nhat Hahn, "Snow Falling on Cedars" by David Guterson
"It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart
Best part of being at SVC
SVC: It's all good!
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program